Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Egg Recipe
Here’s a recipe of my Mother’s that I enjoyed every year growing up . It is a wonder that I am not 300 Lbs! She was the manager of a small department store restaurant and instilled in me a good work ethic as well as a healthy entrepreneurial spirit.
She was taken from us much too soon at age 58 but her feisty spirit lives on in each of us in the family and her recipes will be passed on for generations. The recipe below was one of my absolute favorites and no store bought peanut butter eggs can hold a candle to my Mom’s recipe. Enjoy!
Marie Langen’s Chocolate covered Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
PEANUT BUTTER EGGS
1 c. peanut butter
1 Ib. minus 1 cup of confectioners sugar or 2 and 3/4 Cups
1 tsp. vanilla
8 oz. cream cheese
Mix together well and form into small eggs.
4 to 5_oz of semi-sweet chips or milk chocolate
1/4 slab wax or less (shaved with a grater).Wax can usually be found in the baking and or canning area of a Supermarket.
Heat chocolate chips and wax in a double boiler until fully melted.
Drop eggs in with a spoon 1 at a time. Coat and remove each
with the spoon and drop them onto a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
You can drizzle a bit of chocolate on top to touch up.
Refrigerate and ENJOY.
To Your Empowered Success!
Incoming search terms:
- chocolate peanut butter eggs recipe
- peanut butter easter eggs recipe
- peanut butter egg recipe
- peanut butter easter egg recipes
- peanut butter eggs recipe
- peanut butter egg recipes
- homemade peanut butter easter eggs
- chocolate covered peanut butter easter eggs
- homemade peanut butter eggs recipe
- chocolate peanut butter easter egg recipe
- peanut butter egg recipes easy
- chocolate peanut butter Easter eggs
- recipe for peanut butter easter eggs
- best peanut butter eggs
- best peanut butter eggs ever
- www homemadepeanutbuttereastereggsrecipe
- www peanutbuttereastereggrecipe